American Family Therapy Association
Head of section
Coordination of research groups and scientific advice
- "The systems of meaning in the development of relations between parents, educators and children in the kindergarten" (financed by CNR)
- "Analysis of the change through conversation" (financed by MURST 40%-local drive)
- "Social representations of the family" (financed by MURST 60%)
- "The representations of self and become psychologists" (research sponsored by the Master of Science in Psychology, University of Parma)
- "Representations of family and interpersonal dynamics in same-sex couples" (research in connection with a post-doctoral fellowship)
- "Reports of the boys at school and perception of social rules" (research sponsored by the Department of Youth and IPSIA Horns of Modena-scientific advice)
- "Inequalities: The mechanisms of generation and identification of possible interventions." (Project co-financed by the Ministry of Health and Regione Emilia Romagna 2002).
- "Normativity and conducted against / regulations in adolescence." COFIN (2002) Prot 2002115814_005
- "The regulation of emotions from childhood to adulthood" (FIRB 2003)
- "The prejudice against transsexuals" (Equal 2004)
- "The asymmetry in gender roles: a study on social representations" (research in connection with a purse post-doctoral)
Reports presented at national and international conferences
- Fruggeri, L., Montanini Manfredi, M. (1981). Investigation of personality in subjects without hearing: a methodological problem. Congress of Psychologists Italian, Urbino.
- Fruggeri, L., Matteini, M. (1981). Assistance or psychotherapy: a false debate. National Meeting of the Division of Clinical Psychology - Sips, Florence.
- Fruggeri, L., Montanini Manfredi, M. (1982). Sign language and cognitive-emotional development of the deaf: the present addresses of the research in Italy. European Meeting on Sign Language Research. Brussels.
- Cacciari, C., De Paolis P, Fruggeri, L., Minguzzi, GF, Zani, B. (1984). Psychotherapeutic culture and public services: emerging patterns. XX Congress of Psychologists Italian, Bergamo.
- Fruggeri, L. (1984). Systemic approach and public institutions. 61st Annual Meeting of the American Orthopsychiatry Association, Toronto.
- Fruggeri, L., Zani, B. (1986). Culture and practice of psychotherapy in the community. First Conference of European Clinical Psychologists, Canterbury.
- Fruggeri, L. (1986). Complexity of the phenomena, complexity of research methods. Third National Congress of the Division of Developmental Psychology - Sips, Bergamo.
- Fruggeri, L., Adorni, L. (1986). The construction of the reports in the nursery. Third National Congress of the Division of Developmental Psychology - Sips, Bergamo
- McNamee, S., Fruggeri, L. (1986). Research as social intervention: a research methodology for the new epistemology. 6th International Conference on Culture and Communication, Philadelphia.
- Fruggeri, L. (1986). Systemic approach: analysis of different levels of human systems. 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Orthopsychiatry Association, Chicago.
- Fruggeri, L. (1986). Applications of the systemic approach to organizations. 5th International Congress of Family Therapy, Jerusalem.
- Fruggeri, L. (1987). The evaluation of a process, such as the evaluation process. XXI Congress of Psychologists Italian, Venice.
- McNamee, S., Fruggeri, L. (1987). Burn out as a symptom of organizational communication: a systemic approach to the study of social change. Annual Conference of the Speech Communication Association, Boston.
- Fruggeri, L. (1988). Systems of meaning and interpersonal relationships. International Congress of SIPPR "The child and its systems", Rome.
- Fruggeri, L. (1988). The problem of change: clinical and social research method. National Conference "Systems in sociology theories and bricolage", University of Parma.
- Fruggeri. L., Castellucci, A., Marzari, M. (1989). When differences become a resource: a non-dualistic approach to the issue multiple helpers. First World Family Therapy Congress, Dublin.
- Corsano, P., Fruggeri, L. (1989). Analysis of cultural patterns and relationships between adult figures in the nest: methodological aspects. National Meeting of the Division of Developmental Psychology - Sips, Trieste.
- Fruggeri, L., Corsano, P. (1989). Analysis of cultural patterns and relationships between adult figures in the nest: a search. National Conference "With nest item: Children and complexity '", Piacenza.
- Fruggeri, L. (1990). Interpersonal relationships and processes of construction skills in educational settings: an ecological approach. International Conference on Children "Knowledge in comparison", Reggio Emilia.
- Fruggeri, L. (1990). Organizational constraints and meaning of research. Contribution to the Round Table "Challenging hierarchies in social research". Annual Conference of the Speech Communication Association, Chicago.
- Fruggeri, L. (1990). Organizational burn out. International Conference "Developments in systemic approaches", Cardiff.
- Fruggeri, L. (1990). Relationship between families and services from the response to the need to build skills. Conference of the Emilia Romagna on "Families and social policies", Modena.
- Fruggeri, L. (1991). The processes of stabilization and change of social representations. XXII Congress of the Italian Psychologists, S. Marino.
- Fruggeri, L. (1991). Well-being and psychopathology: processes of social construction. XXII Congress of the Italian Psychologists, S. Marino.
- Fruggeri, L. (1991). Observe, know and feel emotions. 2nd National Congress of the Italian Society of Research and Systemic Therapy. Milan.
- Fruggeri, L. (1992). The action research: a process of negotiation of social meanings. Conference of the International Network for a Science of Health "The social construction of health." Salsomaggiore Terme.
- Fruggeri, L. (1992) Violence in the name of therapy. International Conference "Families at Risks", London.
- Fruggeri, L. (1992) Implementing research: obstacles and rewards. International Conference "Families at Risks", London.
- Fruggeri, L. (1992) The systemic psychotherapy. V National Congress of Clinical Division SIPs "Psychotherapy and its implicit and explicit reference systems", Padua.
- Fruggeri, L. (1993) The analysis of "therapeutic interactional patterns." International Conference "Inquiries into social constructions", Durham, NH, USA.
- Fruggeri, L. (1993) The interactive construction of change. Study Conference of the Italian Society of Research and Systemic Therapy on "Learning in training in therapy and at school", Milan.
- Fruggeri, L. (1993) The double description method as a principle of relational therapist. National Congress of the Italian Society of Psychology and Psychotherapy Relational "Psychopathology and psychotherapy", Siena.
- Fruggeri, L. (1994) Systemic approach: a bridge between culture psychiatric and psychological and social culture. Speech at the round table "The future systemic operations." 3rd National Congress of the Italian Society of Research and Systemic Therapy, Milan.
- Fruggeri, L. (1994) The family in the early stages of transition: the relationship with the institutions. III National Congress of the Italian Society of Psychology and Psychotherapy Relational "Family: continuity, suffering and transformations", Sanremo.
- Fruggeri, L. (1995) Knowledge in therapy: a theory without any hyphens. Italo-German Symposium on "The family therapist and his reference systems", Bolzano.
- Fruggeri, L., Mancini, T. (1997) Social representations of family tradition and innovation. The National Congress of Social Psychology Section - Italian Association of Psychology, Rome.
- Fruggeri, L. (1998) "Epistemology of the interaction." Conference on Gregory Bateson, Rome
- Fruggeri, L., Mancini, T. (1998) "Old" and "new" families representations in comparison. Section II National Congress of Social Psychology - Italian Association of Psychology, Florence.
- Fruggeri, L. (1998) "Model systemic and institutional intervention: there is still room for creativity?". 4th National Congress of the Italian Society of Research and Systemic Therapy (SIRTS), Milan.
- Fruggeri, L. (1999) "The relational levels involved in the diagnostic process." 4th National Congress of the Italian Society of Psychology and Relational Psychotherapy, Rome.
- Fruggeri, L. (1999) "Different forms of interactions in the supervisory process." The Tavistock Clinic Conference on "The report in supervision", London.
- Fruggeri, L., Mancini, T., Ceci, R. (2000) "Becoming psychologists: representations of self and coping strategies." National Conference "The profession Psychologist", Parma.
- Fruggeri, L., Mancini, T. (2000) "Interpersonal relationships in adolescence. A comparison of parents and teenagers viewpoints." The 7th biennial Conference of the European Association for Reasearch on Adolscence. Jena (Germany).
- Mancini, T., Fruggeri, L., Gariselli, D. (2000) "Changing attitudes towards non-normative relationships at school in adolescents." The 7th biennial Conference of the European Association for Reasearch on Adolscence. Jena (Germany).
- Ceci, R., Fruggeri, L., Mancini, T. (2000) "Becoming a psychologist: self-representation and training." III National Meeting of the Section of Social Psychology (AIP), 25-27 September Parma
- Gariselli, D., Fruggeri, L. (2000) "Perception of the rules and transgressive behaviors: a study in a group of students" section of the III National Congress of Social Psychology (AIP), 25-27 September Parma
- Fruggeri, L. (2000) "The unintended aspects of the interactive process between client and therapist." VI International Congress of SIPPR, 4-7 October, Milan
- Fruggeri, L., Pietrantoni, L., Borghi, l., Chiari, C. (2001) "The psychosocial processes in homosexual activity: social, family and specular imaging representations of themselves." IV National Congress of the Section of Social Psychology (AIP), 24-26 September Palermo
- Mancini, T., Fruggeri, L., Bonini, L. (2001) "The helping professions: Comparison of Image". IV National Congress of the Section of Social Psychology (AIP), 24-26 September Palermo.
- Fruggeri, L. (2002) "Same gender families: a social-psychological study of couple adjustment". 4th Conference of the International Academy of Family Psychology, 7-10 April, Heidelberg (Germany)
- Fruggeri, L., Borghi, L., Foa, C. (2003) "Professional identity construction processes During university education: a research study on psychology students." 10th Biennial Conference (EARLI), Improving Learning Fostering the Will to Learn, August 26 to 30, Padua, Italy.
- Fruggeri, L., Grioni, B. (2003) "The relationship with teachers and the rules at school: teenagers and parents in comparison". V National Congress AIP, Section of Social Psychology, 26-28 September Bari
- Fruggeri, L., Grioni, B. (2003) Relationship, social rules and interpersonal conflicts: a comparison between teenagers and their parents. IV Biennial Congress of Psychology, 11-14 Novembre, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Fruggeri L., L. Borghi, C. Chiari, Foa C., (2004) "Intimate relationship in adolescence: a comparison between children and their parents." XI conference of the European Association for Research on Adolescence, 4-8-May, Porto (Portugal).
- T. Mancini, Fruggeri L., Foa C. (2004) School Standards and Moral Principles Contexts as Predictors of Aggressive Behaviours In Secondary School. IX Conference of the European Association for Research on Adolescence, Porto, 4-8 May, Porto (Portugal).
- L. Borghi, T. Mancini, Fruggeri L., Foa C., (2004) "Becoming psychologists. Processes of construction of professional identity in a group of psychology students." VI National Congress of Social Psychology (AIP), 22 to 24 September, Sciacca.
- Fruggeri L. (2005). Families and schools: a network of interdependent agencies. Paris, September 22-23. First European Conference on "Child and adolescent mental health in educational settings".
- Fruggeri L., Montali F., T. Mancini, C. Foa (2006) Becamning adult at home: the central role of familiar responsibility in the development of adulthood. Paper presented to 10th Conference of the European Association for Research on Adolescence, Antalya (Turkey), 2-6 May.
You might also like:
THE AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION.............2011-04-08 18:41:13 by BLASPHEMY
What a crude name for a Christian hate group that gets donations from Newt Gingrich. $125,000.00 to be exact. the group is hell bent on making homosexuality a criminal offense. Gays should be jailed and forced into reparative therapy. also on their plate is eliminating the equal rights amendment. The director, Bryan Fisher has also blamed the Native Americans for their own subjugation. Jesus must be proud
How do you raise $120 million? — The Jewish Journal of Greater L.A.
Eventually, in 1929, the synagogue — now the oldest in Los Angeles — moved into its third historic home, on Wilshire Boulevard between Harvard and Hobart boulevards, dominating its portion of the city's spine. Since its grand opening, the ..
The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Book (Simon & Schuster)
American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook, 2nd Edition: More Than 200 Healthy Recipes You Can Make in Minutes
Book (Clarkson Potter)
The American Holistic Medical Association Guide to Holistic Health: Healing Therapies for Optimal Wellness
Family Therapy (Theories of Psychotherapy)
eBooks (American Psychological Association)