Christian Family Counseling in Appleton WI
WE BELIEVE THAT?
• We believe the Bible is the word of God, divinely inspired, authoritative and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
• We believe in one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in His perfect life, His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in his present exaltation at the right hand of the Father and in the "blessed hope" of his personal return.
• We believe that all men have sinned, which is therefore guilty before God and are under condemnation.
• We believe that God, Through the death of His Son Jesus Christ, in love has provided atonement for sin, that through repentance and saving faith in Christ man is free from the judgment of God and born to eternal life.
• We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit, who works in man to bring him to repentance and salvation by Christ, we believe that dwells in believers and that prepares and helps to live a holy life of fruitful service.
• We believe that the Church is composed of all true believers, and that the mission of the Church, whose head is Christ, is to communicate the gospel to all the world.
• We believe in the resurrection of the body, in the endless punishment of unbelievers and eternal happiness of believers in Christ's presence.
In the year 1997, in the city of Chicago, a family was presented with a request to fill a spiritual need in a family member residing in the city of Appleton, WI. This resulted in our Pastor Hector Nufio, visualized the need to start a discipleship in this city where, according to reports that there were no other Hispanic congregation.
It got the invitation to be our family he left Chicago bound for the city of Wisconsin to begin the vision of our Pastor.
The beginning was not easy, as we have no Christian family we took her in, but the family who presented his request and that when they were converted.
God faithful in their calling only tested us, and finding us ready to kick off what he wanted to do in this place, after a year and with some members, we provided the building where we gather today.
Since then we have seen support for our ministry, and the Glory of God is manifest in every meeting we have.
The conversions have been numerous, families and marriages have been restored and have been countless miracles of healing and deliverance as well.
We can say, "Hitherto hath the Lord helped us", not doubting that still so much that the Lord still wants to do with us.
Each family member Mazariegos, were workers in his work to this day exercising each work as faithful servants of the Lord being rewarded with seeing the growth of our church.
Now we just hope that the Lord will provide new facilities, since we have no more room for growth, this will in time no doubt the Lord came.
Each of the members of our family, has played its work in the area where the Lord has called.
Currently, Sister Margaret oversees the areas of Ladies, Nursery, Library, but particularly in the services minister alongside her husband, Pastor Miguel. It is responsible for counseling ladies also as monthly meetings that occur in this department.
You might also like:
Counseling needed here2009-11-20 15:47:14 by unselfemployed
First of all, stop tip-toeing around his precious feelings. He's 31 years old -- he doesn't need his self-esteem stroked like some 4 year old. He's being a lazy, good-for-nothing asshole, and he needs to be called on it. Stop praising him for fncking up -- talk about mixed signals!
Second, find yourself a good marriage counselor. Make an appointment.
Third, sit down with a family law attorney, and discuss what your options are in for a separation and a divorce. Forewarned is forarmed.
Finally, sit down with the overgrown brat, unplug the PS3, and tell him: "I am very worried about us
Sheila's Sister to Present SPOLIAN ANALYSIS, 9/7-28 — Broadway World
Jack Bronis will join Dana O'Brien and Edmund O'Brien as "The Therapist" in this improvised hour-long show where the audience members fill out patient history forms to create four characters that go through individual and couples therapy sessions ..
Family Therapies: A Comprehensive Christian Appraisal
Book (IVP Academic)
Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling (AACC Library)
Book (Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.)